Runboard.com
You're welcome.





runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 61  62  63 

 
shiftless2 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 2548
Karma: 29 (+34/-5)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


Image
1/12/2017, 1:20 pm Link to this post PM shiftless2 Blog
 
shiftless2 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 2548
Karma: 29 (+34/-5)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


Image
1/12/2017, 1:42 pm Link to this post PM shiftless2 Blog
 
shiftless2 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 2548
Karma: 29 (+34/-5)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


Image
1/12/2017, 2:42 pm Link to this post PM shiftless2 Blog
 
Rigby5 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 04-2005
Location: Mountain Time
Posts: 5619
Karma: 6 (+21/-15)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


quote:

shiftless2 wrote:

Image




Criticism is good, but not of the person, only the deeds, positions, actions, etc., and only after they are sworn in and actually doing something.
1/12/2017, 4:49 pm Link to this post PM Rigby5
 
shiftless2 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 2548
Karma: 29 (+34/-5)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


So you think that Trump isn't doing anything because he's not sworn in yet? Nominating a bunch of anti-science nutbars, racists, bigots, misogynists, and religious nutters to his cabinet and advisory roles doesn't count?

And calling foreign leaders (including the President or Argentina who just happened to approve a Trump project in that country immediately afterwards) isn't doing anything?
1/12/2017, 5:07 pm Link to this post PM shiftless2 Blog
 
Rigby5 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 04-2005
Location: Mountain Time
Posts: 5619
Karma: 6 (+21/-15)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


quote:

shiftless2 wrote:

So you think that Trump isn't doing anything because he's not sworn in yet? Nominating a bunch of anti-science nutbars, racists, bigots, misogynists, and religious nutters to his cabinet and advisory roles doesn't count?

And calling foreign leaders (including the President or Argentina who just happened to approve a Trump project in that country immediately afterwards) isn't doing anything?



No, I am not sure it counts who he appoints, within reason.
For example, FDR appointed opposing party members to his cabinet. It was partly war tradition, partly to keep his enemies closer.
There is nothing wrong with pandering and appeasing supporters by appointing like minded cabinet members similar to his supporters. It is what they recommend and what advice he acts on that would matter. In fact, I think a cabinet should be diverse, and have extreme positions represented.
1/12/2017, 5:25 pm Link to this post PM Rigby5
 
John1959 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 1536
Karma: 13 (+17/-4)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


quote:

Rigby5 wrote:
Criticism is good, but not of the person, only the deeds, positions, actions, etc., and only after they are sworn in and actually doing something.



So we should wait until a dictator comes to power before we raise our voices?


---
“I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.” - NRA president Karl T. Frederick, 1938
1/12/2017, 6:11 pm Link to this post PM John1959 Blog
 
John1959 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 1536
Karma: 13 (+17/-4)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


Image

---
“I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.” - NRA president Karl T. Frederick, 1938
1/12/2017, 6:12 pm Link to this post PM John1959 Blog
 
shiftless2 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2016
Posts: 2548
Karma: 29 (+34/-5)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


And we know which one Trump stands for
1/12/2017, 7:51 pm Link to this post PM shiftless2 Blog
 
Rigby5 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 04-2005
Location: Mountain Time
Posts: 5619
Karma: 6 (+21/-15)
Reply | Quote
Re: Cartoons


quote:

John1959 wrote:

quote:

Rigby5 wrote:
Criticism is good, but not of the person, only the deeds, positions, actions, etc., and only after they are sworn in and actually doing something.



So we should wait until a dictator comes to power before we raise our voices?



Absolutely.
Otherwise if we just claim someone is something and resort to illegal means, it is we who are the dictator.
1/12/2017, 8:44 pm Link to this post PM Rigby5
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 61  62  63 





You are not logged in (login)